jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

I washed my sneakers and they got even dirtier!

Hellow! my dears ! xD!

Well ._. !!!! fack this entry was in my mind since ages, anywaaaaays!!! (:

xD recent news no so recent! two weeks a go I finally painted the fucking walls of my apartment I spend most of the time here so i was pretty much fucking sick of staring at white walls, so either I went crazy or fuck I don't know, and also I finally show you my workstation? hahaha nothing glamorous in there except for those steadtler fineliners that are the same as the stabilo point 88 <3 but they don't dry so quick. Also, there is something behind my laptop can you guess what it is?
I laugh at the fact that it can be taken as an indecorous proposition to say -"Come, welcome to in my office, take a sit on my bed (;"- ._. ! well take notes you interior designers 8D! The new era is here! (; xD!


And here I drop a couple of color studies because its been a fucking while since I upload something!


One hour each one ~


And also some movie recommendations! 

I love movies! but there is a couple of them that I truly want to recommend because I think they can be an eye opener, and also its a must watch for those who are fathers or uncles like me, or take care of children or teach them, fuck it! Everyone must watch them! (:  I want you to create your own opinion about them! (: there are:
-Taare Zammen Par or Like Stars on Earth
-Detachment

And soooome tunes! (:



!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario