sábado, 20 de abril de 2013

Bloodsport Challenge Crimson Daggers!

There is the studies and sketches and composition sketches and ideas I did for the bloodsport challenge Guild of Golems!

And the final Illustration

Regarding to what I posted about in my deviantart account, later I went out to buy some stuff for a dog I  adopted yesterday from the street, I went out with my new haircut hahaha wich I really like, so there I was in the store and all the way and some people start to treat me like fucking shit for how I look and I knew that by the fact that they were staring right at my fucking head, at the beginning I was feeling kinda bad like wtf I didn't know or remember that being myself equals to be treated like shit, and start to think in my fake "nice me" and how it may be different, then I realized that, by being me also it show me how the people really are and how they really see me, and remebered what a friend said me just a days ago "Be yourself, if you are not yourself you'll ending being friends of poeple you don't want to be friends with"- and man I don't wanna be friends with none of those fucking judgmental people and also in the other hand there were people that treated me fucking awesome as fuck or they don't give a fuck about how I look and treated me like a normal person ! That made me happy and feel better (:
At the end I think is not important how other people treat me what is important as fuck is how I treat myself (:

And here's a photo of Ánimus! (:


He is also teaching me how to accept myself and accept other humans beings, and to comfront the consequences of my choices.
I'm starting learning how to love him and myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario